Ozark Adventist Academy
Ozark Adventist Academy Music Department invites you to their Spring Concert, featuring the OAA Orchestra, Hand Bells, Concert Choir and Roayalires, on May 7 at 7:30pm on the campus of Ozark Adventist Academy.
NEH Award Recipient
Marklynn Bazzy, English teacher at Ozark Adventist Academy, has received an National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) award to participate in The Dickens Project at the University of California Santa Cruz this July.
The Dickens Project selects 16 teachers from around the nation to participate in a four-week study on a specific aspect of Charles Dickens' writing. This years' project will focus on the social, cultural, and historical setting of Dickens' Hard Times and A Tale of Two Cities. While studying the novels, the teachers will also look at methods of teaching these novels on the high school level. Marty Gould, Associate Professor of English at the University of South Florida will direct this seminar.
Saturday night of Academy Days weekend was the Ozark Aerialaire's gymnastics homeshow.
Sabbath afternoon of Academy Days Weekend, Ozark's Drama class presented a production on the life of Lazarus.
Academy Days 2016 was an opportunity for visitors to enjoy our Ozark family.
AP Exam Schedule
Attention AP Test Takers: Fees for the AP exam must be paid NO LATER than Thursday, April 28; please make payments in the business office.
$62 (reduced fee)
- Tuesday, May 3, 8:00 am - noon (approx) "A" day, Full Library: AP Spanish Language and Culture; Mr. Barber, proctor.
- Wednesday, May 4, noon - 4:00 pm (approx) "B" day, Library Computer Lab: Physics 2: Algebra Based; Mr. Barber, proctor.
- Thursday, May 5, 8:00 am - noon (approx) "A" day, Library Computer Lab: Calculus BC; Mrs. McGuire, proctor.
- Thursday, May 5, noon - 4:00 pm (approx) "A" day, Library Computer Lab: Chinese Language and Culture; Mrs. McGuire, proctor.
- Friday, May 6, 8:00 am - noon (approx) "B" day, Library Computer Lab: World History; Mr. Barber, proctor.
For the 2015-2016 School Year
Beginning the 2016-2017 School Year