Ozark Adventist Academy is a Christian co-educational college preparatory boarding school dedicated to educational excellence in a Christ-centered environment.
Located in the foothills of the beautiful Ozark Mountains of Northwest Arkansas, this Seventh-day Adventist boarding high school offers a warm, friendly, and inviting atmosphere. It is owned and operated by the Arkansas-Louisiana Conference of Seventh-day Adventists and is fully accredited through the Accrediting Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, Colleges, and Universities, Inc. and Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. Choosing Ozark Adventist Academy for the high school years is a choice of belonging to a school family with a special mission and vision.
Educating students to lead a life of significance by discovering a love for God, developing respect for self and others, and acquiring skills for active Christian living.
Preparing students to graduate who are daily developing spiritually, academically,
physically, and socially.
Ozark Adventist Academy, located on Dawn Hill E. Road just off Arkansas Highway 59 between Gentry and Siloam Springs, Arkansas, has become a tradition that grew out of a little community church school that was first established about 1900. In time, it became Flint Creek Junior Academy and operated as a locally-supported school until 1941, at which time it was taken over by the Conference and became Ozark Academy. In 1976 the name was changed to Ozark Adventist Academy. Students graduating from Ozark Adventist Academy can be proud of the fine Christian education they have received and the school family of which they have forever become a part.
More information about the history of Ozark Adventist Academy is available at the link below.